Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

As I was having my morning coffee, I was so thankful for an email from Dale and Bonnie with pictures of Ken's, Mom, and Dad's graves. I took some time to reflect and have some memories of each one - and miss them so much once again. Thinking of each one who would be remembering loved ones.

As the day is coming to an end, I feel like it was a wonderful "Monday". So glad to have an extra day at home before going back to school. We started our day with our morning walk. Danelle went with me - she was ready to walk after her half marathon yesterday. Michael cooked brats and hamburgers on the grill for our lunch. Caught up with all the laundry. Finished switching my closet from winter to summer. I don't have one of those "year round" closets!! Did some work outside in the yard. I actually feel like going back to school tomorrow! Only 2 1/2 weeks left!!

2 comments:

Lis A. said...

Thanks for everything!! I miss you guys!!

Paige's Parents said...

Uh...Memorial Day...4th of July...soon it will be Christmas and you still won't have another posting? :(