Monday, March 8, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!!

Well, lets see if everyone has given up on me or if "someone" still checks my blog once in awhile!! If so, you are in for a surprise because I am actually writing!! Let me know as I may keep up with this.

The school year has been busy. Angela played volleyball, just finished gymnastics, and has now started track. She is also driving now so that saves me a lot of running. Travis enjoyed football and I think he is now going to do track. School is going well for both of them.

Dan has surgery on his shoulder tomorrow and will be in a sling for 2 months. The tendon is tore in 3 different places. He will have to be very careful and will be limited as to what he can do. Will be interesting. He thinks maybe he will like it so well he will retire. I kind of think it may be the other way - he will be anxious to get back to work!!

I promise to write again!!

2 comments:

farmermarvswife said...

hi from TX....a little message popped up on my blog that said there was a new post...so yes it is still getting checked! Hope Dan's surgery goes well...

Ellen said...

Still checking . . . happy to hear about your world. Wish we could see you sometime.