Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look Who is at our House!!!





We are sure enjoying this little girl!! We can now relate when Grandma and Grandpa
"brag" about Paige. She has been so good natured and we are so glad to get acquainted. She also loves "Culvers"!! Thanks so much, Mom and Dad, for sharing her with us!!
We had a fun filled week end in Chicago for the marathon. Brenda did an awesome job - even in the heat!! Was nice to see Luke, Tammy, Kenna and Jarris. There were just a "few" other people in the city!!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

How fun for all of you . . . can I send 2 more your way . . . with or without their grandparents? Glad you're getting to enjoy Paige - I talked to her mommy last night and she was missing her.

Paige's Parents said...

Ok so your neighbor girl is cute, but where are the pictures of my little baby Paige?
I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures! Did she grow up while she was in WI?
Thanks for posting these, it helped me get through last evening. We miss her soooo much. Can't wait for the train to come in tonight, "choo-choo!"
Looks like she had lots of fun!

Danelle Parsons said...

haha yes I found my blog :) It was just floating around the internet. I'm waiting for your update. love you and miss you!

Paige's Parents said...

Paige isn't at your house anymore. You should really come up with something else to talk about; I know it's hard to top this one, but you should try! :)

Danelle Parsons said...

you are really slacking mom....... step it up :)