Monday, April 27, 2009

Dreary Days!!!

Well, it has been raining, cold and damp. The thing that is the most upsetting is I haven't been out to walk. I have to admit, I am a fair weather walker. We had some really nice days and I was enjoying my walks after work. Now, nothing!!! I have a treadmill and eliptical sitting here - but they are not as much fun after walking outside. Anyone else have that problem?? I just felt like complaining a little. Maybe I should post some CA pictures - that might brighten my attitude. I don't even have them on my computer yet. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ah yes! I feel your pain! I don't care for walking outside in cold blustery weather and that's just what we have here. I bet California did feel pretty nice! Can't wait to see pics. Hang in there! ;)