Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snow, Rain, Cold - BRRRRR

Thought you might like to know that, yes, we have had snow again!!! Tuesday night we got 2 inches and it stayed on the ground for a day. In fact, the snowplow even went by on our road the next morning. Today is very windy, rainy and cold. Hopefully this is one final "cold" before Spring!!

We did have 2 very good days of Special Meetings and the privilege of worker company and visits. We heard so much about our relationship with God. No relationship ever stays the same. Either it will be fed and increase or it will starve and die. We are doing one or the other in our relationship with God. Definately makes one look at our own relationship with God.

We started a new Mexican hired man tonight. He seems like such a nice man so am hoping it all works out. He speaks some English and understands more than he can speak. So, I taught kids all day and now had to teach "Mexican" tonight!! Oh, his name is Jesus. So, we now have Jesus on our farm!!

6 comments:

Paige's Parents said...

This weather is annoying. I'm ready for summer!
I put away my sweaters...trying to will the sun out.
Your previous post made me laugh when I read it again, about my dad going back to the beach in jeans, long sleeve shirt and a towel on his head. He is such a goof!

Alison said...

Hi Elaine! I found you from your nieces blogs! I'm not sure about the people you hang out with looking at your pictures on the right. Hee Hee!

Happy Bloggin'!

The Parsons Family said...

Allison - Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I'm not sure about the people we hang out with either. Guess they are family - ha ha!! I really enjoy your blog and have to admit I keep up with your family. Danelle informed me that since I am always looking at everyone elses blog that I needed one also. So, I'm giving it a try. Elaine

Paige's Parents said...

It's kinda fun to keep in touch through blog's isn't it? Some peoples are waaaay more interesting than others, like Alison's is awesome isn't it? I'm trying to update ours more than once a month! Anyways, I can't wait for us all to get together this summer either - it will be so much fun...it will be amazing to see how much the Henry Braaten family has grown. It'll never be the same without G&G though :(

The Parsons Family said...

Grandma and Grandpa would just love all of their little "great" grandkids. I can't believe how many there are and how many we haven't even seen yet!!

Danelle Parsons said...

Why hello mother dear. You better update this blog. What have you been doing lately?????? :)